We have just one simple form to complete and you won't pay anything until you are ready to post.
1) Create an account or log in here
2) From the dashboard menu, select the 'New Listing' option
3) Add your property details. Our guide located here can help with this
4) Save your information and images
5) When you are happy with the information entered, click the 'Publish' button
6) Select your required listing option
7) If you are choosing a paid service, you will be directed to PayPal where you can make your payment
8) Your listing will be reviewed by a member of the SimplyLettingsOnline team
9) A member of the team will contact you if further information is required. Otherwise, if all is good your listing will be pushed to all our affiliated portals
When your property is listed on our affiliated portals, the title displayed is mapped to our 'Display Address'. This is a free text field and you are welcome to choose your own title. However, we suggest you enter something similar to the following;
example:- OX02, 3 Bedroom, Detached house
Good quality photographs really do make a difference and we suggest they are taken by a professional photographer. The only restriction we have is that they must not exceed 64MB.
Our affiliated portals may have different restrictions. If any problems arise when saving and uploading to portals, our support team will get in touch with you.
Properties are advertised for 3 months. You can extend your listing for a further 3 months by selecting the same or a different listing option.
Taken from the Government website.
As a landlord you must:
1) Keep your rented properties safe and free from health hazards
2) Make sure all gas and electrical equipment is safely installed and maintained
3) Provide an Energy Performance Certificate for the property
4) Protect your tenant's deposit in a government-approved scheme
5) Check your tenant has the right to rent your property
6) Give your tenant a copy of the How to rent checklist when they start renting from you (you can email it to them)
Searching for your next home begins on the home page;
Enter the area postcode or town name and click Search ...
To book a viewing with a landlord you first need to create an account with simplylettingsonline.co.uk. Once logged in search for the property then use the 'Make Enquiry' button to send a message to the landlord.
If, after numerous attempts, you receive no replies from the landlord you are attempting to contact please get in touch with the SimplyLettingsOnline team and they will contact the landlord on your behalf.
All communication is carried via the 'My Enquires' link in your dashboard.
Yes, you can list more than one property with simplylettingsonline.co.uk
The simple answer is no we are unable to provide legal advice during a tenancy.
From your dashboard, select the 'Contact Me' menu option
Some of our associated portals will require proof of ownership before they post your letting. These can be any of the following formats:
- Title Deed
- Mortgage statement
At the moment we do no cater for commercial property lets.
Yes, you can.
From your dashboard select 'My Listings' from the menu. For the property, you want to pause click the 'Pause' button.
Yes !!. We are committed to ensuring the security and protection of the data that we process and to providing a compliant and consistent approach to data protection.
If you make a request to the SimplyLettingsOnline support team they will remove your account.
© 2021 SimplyLettingsOnline